It was not supposed to be in until September but i got a call today saying it is in. We only have 10 days to pick it up so my fiance & i will get it friday. He won't see it, i will go into the store myself. It comes in a white plastic bag but i will buy a cloth bag for $20 for added protection to make sure he can't see it. I will not be posting any pics on the blog however. I will take pics on friday with my veil & tiara so if you want to see them just shoot me an email. I should have them on the computer by monday.
I am soooooooooooo excited, i can't wait to try on my "real" dress since the sample dress was different. I hope i won't need too many alterations.
YAY!!! I can't wait to see you all dressed up!! I'm excited for you!! :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to see the pics.. maybe I'm blind and retarded and you posted your email address somewhere and I don't see it.. so can I have it again so I can give you my email address?? Thanks :)
I have posted it in posts lol, but i thought it was up in the about me section. shoot me an email at austinsmomca@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteOk.. just sent you an email, hopefully it doesn't go to your spam folder :)
ReplyDeleteReplied :) i should have some more news come monday or tuesday, watch for it!!
ReplyDelete