I decided to start a non-fiction blog just to clear my head, everything posted is the real, i will be going back and forth between the past, present & my future goals
Thursday, June 23, 2011
We bought a house!!!
Well i thought we had. Ugh lol
Sorry i can't form a coherent thought so this post is short.
Oh, Sweet...it's beautiful! Congratulations. I love the built in entertainment center with the lights. And it looks so fresh and clean. My place could really use a facelift. Good for you! mum
Lovely! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteBtw,I've been reading ur blog for quite some time now but never commented b4 - but I really like it :)
-K-
Ty glad you like it :)
ReplyDeleteWOOOHOOO!! Congrats!! That's awesome! When do you get to move in?
ReplyDeleteWe get possession July 19th right after we get back from a 5 day vacation but we gave notice for the 31st so will take our time moving in.
ReplyDeleteCongrats - that's awesome news! Good for you!
ReplyDeleteOoo...everyone on TK was right! Such a cute house! I love the floors. I have a weakness for beautiful wood flooring.
ReplyDeleteOh, Sweet...it's beautiful! Congratulations. I love the built in entertainment center with the lights. And it looks so fresh and clean. My place could really use a facelift. Good for you! mum
ReplyDeleteSo when do I get my invite for the house warming party?? I've never been to Canada lol
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, congrats again on the house!! :)
Ty everyone, i love it but now for various reasons, hubby wants to back out, will find out monday what is going on
ReplyDeleteOh no!! That sucks!! You gotta let us know why he's decided to back out now and what happens. :(
ReplyDeletei will let you know more as soon as i know what is going on.
ReplyDelete