This post is coming late so by the time you read this it is almost 2 weeks later. Today is the 17th and we are finally DONE with Portage.
It was a hella long day yesterday. I tried to tell my husband that the garage would be more than he thought but he didn't believe me. It ended up being a 15 hour day (just from when we left till we got back, not from when we got up till we went to bed).
I went and saw my grandma, she will be fine.
I couldn't pack up the garage so I went for lunch with my sister and brought my husband and his sister back a pizza. It was a good thing I did. I thought they would be able to stop to eat but it was a lot more work than he thought and they didn't get it packed, unloaded and back to Portage until almost 10:30 pm. We then went for supper which was awesome, as close to a home cooked meal as I could get.
I had to take my sister to her bf's in the city so I drove 5-6 hours yesterday, yeesh.
We finally got home at 12:30 and we both are beat and feeling lazy today. It is laundry and bedding day.
I am making sweet & sour meatballs for supper with mashed potatoes. I am so looking forward to them. I love these meatballs.
We are going to the hockey game tonight so I am looking forward to that. I hope my team wins :) (update, they lost that game but won game 5 at home in Portage).
Tomorrow is the BIG DAY. My first day on the new job. I need to figure out what I am wearing. LOL.
omg exciting!!! hope you have a great first day! hugs!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I am on my 3rd week and had a great first two weeks so far!
Delete