Saturday, November 19, 2011

Guestbook!!

I got a free 8 x 8 shutterfly book from tripadvisor so i just made one to use for a guestbook, it looks so cool, i can't wait to get it in person. Being that it has pictures in it we will be more inclined to look at it more often. It is also a good way to show people our engagement pictures, well some of them anyways. I do have little cards for well wishes etc that i will place on each table for people to leave longer messages, i think i will place those in a time capsule for our 10th wedding anniversary or something like that.

I am excited to have this done & i only have to pay 6.99 for shipping, that is pretty good :). I got my photographer to email me high res pics to use so that it will be good quality.

Edit: I am also buying our cake topper next weekend. It is $15 instead of $40. I wasn't going to have a cake topper because i did not want to spend that much for one but this is more reasonable & the lady will meet us at the mall which we are going to anyways.

Two more major checks done!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you got your guestbook for free! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya & now i am getting a 2nd one because it took so long for the other one to get here, they are small so it works lol

    ReplyDelete