Friday, November 11, 2011

Wedding Wednesday posted on friday

First off i want to say thanks to all the veterans out there.

Today we are going to order our e-pics in print version so that we can send them out in Christmas cards & start filling up our photo wall. Check check!

Yesterday I went to the store to get the supplies needed for hangars, so i am working on that. I got 3 painted, working on the next set of 3. I got out of bed @5am after being awake for a really long time just laying there aching so i been working on them a bit more. I am going back to bed soon in hopes to fall asleep a bit longer. 5am on a holiday weekend when my fiance is off? Not fun!

Other than that not much wedding related, i am kinda taking a bit of a break. To be honest i need to get better organized, figure out what i have done, what needs to be done & a timeline.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of hangers are you working on? And who are they for? I'm not really sure what you're talking about lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are hangers for me, my bridesmaids, mothers & sister, for our dresses, more of a photo op & cute hangers for them. i will post a pic when i have them schlacked. I should get on that, i am feeling lazy lol

    ReplyDelete