Monday, November 14, 2011

No title randoms

I don't know what to have for a title so i won't have one. I have a situation that has me very angry but i am not ready to post about it yet, i don't want to be too emotional.

I haven't been sleeping well lately, so today i slept in until 12:09. I was very tired still, eyes were sore, but i decided to check my phone to see what time it was, thinking it would be about 10, when i seen it was noon there was no way i could stay in bed any longer. My fiance was like you must have been really tired. I told him i need 1 more day to sleep like that then i should be good. I should mention though that i went to bed around 1 & i think i was sleeping by 2. So it is not like i go to bed very early.

I have to take my computer to the shop, i hope i get it back, it is screwed up, if not we are on one laptop, i hate the laptop, i am not a fan of them no matter how big they are. We can not afford another computer right now. I hope they can fix it at the shop, or the very least back it up, because i have more stuff on there since i last saved my details, wedding wise, plus ALL my bookmarks, i would cry if i lost them, some i would never ever remember. How does one save those? It is either my bios, ram or power supply so i am assuming & hoping beyond hope that it can be fixed. I can't turn it on right now, it just beeps so..........

I need to make a to-do list & get organised wedding wise. I know i am not actively buying or planning but i still need to figure out what is left to do etc.

Today is my son's 13th birthday, holy! he is old lol.

Edit: i just got on my radio stations christmas hitlist, this got crazy last year so i hope i make it far again this year. $965 just before christmas would be awesome :)

2 comments:

  1. This is your blog... your personal thoughts, feelings, etc. You have every right to blast your feelings and get as emotional as you want. Someone piss you off? Pretend you are saying the things you want to to them.. just write them here instead. Might help you vent your frustrations and calm you down a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will, i just need to compose myself first, i also don't want to come across as a debbie downer, full of angry posts, this one will piss u off too jen lol

    ReplyDelete