On my way back there is a long line of cars going the other way, as soon as the last one passes a stupid car comes barrelling into my lane right in front of me without even looking, if i was 5 feet ahead he would have t-boned me right on my side which means i could be dead right now. How freaky.
I hate drivers that do not pay attention, no one is perfect nor do i expect that but what would make someone blindly speed out into traffic without even to check if the other lane is clear? If i would have hit him it would have been my fault because of some stupid law that if you rear end someone it is automatically your fault, but i couldn't control this situation nor would i have been the one truely at fault but would have been a blemish on my perfect driving record. I am both furious & freaked out because i am sure i would not be here right now if he had t-boned me the way he was going.
Yikes! That would have scared the shit out of me AND made me pissed. I have a habit of going off on ppl in traffic and I sure as hell would have had my head out the window going off on his stupid ass!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're ok tho! :)
ya he would have never heard me out the window since he was in front of me, i laid on the horn but good though.
ReplyDelete