Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pictures

Boy i think lately Jen is my only follower, says i have 17 in total but she is the only one that comments, i thought for sure disney would get some but alas :(. Anyways i will write for Jen & myself i guess too lol.

I got my pics back that i ordered, the wallets look good in the glass frame that i have for our sand ceremony so it will be awesome, not no regular sand ceremony vase that's for sure, people will be surprised.

I have a few surprises up my sleeve actually, one of them is we will be piped into the reception by a bagpiper, i sent the deposit today.

I also ordered Unofficial guide to disney from amazon today (my first amazon purchase) as well as a couple other books to hit the $25 mark for free shipping so that i can get my planning started, boy i tell ya amazon.ca & .com are sooooooooo different, but shipping on .com is very expensive to canada.

Now that i have my pics back i can do my christmas cards, i will be getting those done in the next day or 2.

My mom ordered our christmas present off our registry, the call center is in dubai, she asked to have it wrapped, they told her they did not have a big enough box, she was like it comes in a box, wrap the box, anyways we picked it up yesterday & it was NOT wrapped. She was pissed, phoned to complain & the person said the same damn thing, she told them she is never ordering from them again, which sucks cause thats where she usually orders things from, they have centers all over canada. I will complain when i go to the registry center on satuday.

Friday at 4 we leave for our anniversary weekend away in the city so i probably wont post tomorrow as i got all the news out today, unless i get more news but i doubt it lol.

6 comments:

  1. If you keep posting, I'll keep reading and commenting :)

    HAHAHAHA I hate when places say that shit. Like HELLOOOOO DUMBASS! IT'S ALREADY IN A BOX! JUST WRAP THAT!! DUH!!

    So what's in this unofficial guide to Disney?

    Hey I forgot to ask before (or if I did.. I don't remember your answer lol).. are you planning on going to all of the Disney parks or just Magic Kingdom and Epcot? What about Universal Studio's and Islands of Adventure? Come on.. you HAVE to see (and take Austin) to Harry Potter!! Sadly.. I haven't even been yet. I'm waiting for the weather to cool down some and there be less people in the parks. Hopefully around Jan. should be slow enough to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will keep postin for you & me lol. I can't afford to go to the other parks, i wanna go to seaworld as well. You are missin 2 disney parks in there lol, ak & hollywood studios or whatever it is.
    I want to go to seaworld & can't afford that either, our park tickets are included in our package. $100 a person to go to other parks is not feasable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great anniversary trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, we are back already, anniversary was yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey about Disney. The few times I went we spent the daytime swimming and beaching, or a water park. Then we'd come back take a quick nap and have a sandwich or something and hit the parks at night. We would literally breeze right up to the attractions we wanted with no lines. It was the way to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good advise, i think we are going to go for the mornings, do something else when it is soooooo hot in the afternoons then go back in the evenings. We will have tickets to the waterparks & from my understanding it will be pretty darn hot where we will want to cool off.

    ReplyDelete