Monday, November 7, 2011

SNOW!!!

We had the most gorgeous october weather so i am not ready to face the reality that is snow. I love snow, but i don't like the cold that comes with it, nor do i like what it does to the roads for driving. i do not have traction control on my car, not gonna be fun this winter, i also do not have the money for winter tires to help that out.

Last night it rained then snowed, i am sure there were many accidents as the idiots who drive too fast in the summer forget to switch to the idiot who drives too fast in the winter brain. It happens every single year, it just amazes me how the very first snowfall no matter how little will send so many people to the hospital. SLOW DOWN people & it will be better, i promise. I went 70 instead of 90 (no one behind me) & that bit of difference could be felt i tell ya. I would have had better control had a deer jumped out at me as well.

Christmas is less than 2 months away. OMG. I love christmas, it is my fav holiday. It was one of the only times we ever got anything new when we were kids as my parents were alcoholics so i still love presents to this day. We don't go all out here though now, we selfishly only buy for ourselves now, last year because we spent 1400 on a brand new tv for christmas, this year because we bought a house, i don't have a job & we are getting married. We have a budget of 200 pp, that goes fast when i want a kobo e-reader lol.

6 comments:

  1. What is a nook? I am glad that you had fun at your social.. it sounded like a blast!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a nook? I am glad that you had fun at your social.. it sounded like a blast!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is an e-reader but the one i want it the kobo, memory fail lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. we had a blast at the social, now i cant wait until the wedding

    ReplyDelete
  5. yuck snow! ahah! I am so glad I dont have to deal with it! even though it is gorgeous - I just know I would be freezing and miserable all. the. time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate the cold, but i would hate rain more, or natural disasters, or paying for health care, all issues that would result living somewhere else lol.

    ReplyDelete